The same instructions apply to applying for adjusted daily allowance than if you were applying for daily allowance as fully unemployed. Read the instructions: applying for unemployment allowance. In addition to this:
- enter in the application all your working hours and pay
- check that the hours you are reporting match the pay you have received
- attach the following to your application:
- pay slip concerning the application period and
- employment contract. If you have no employment contract, if your work lasts for over a month, or if you work for shorter periods repeatedly for the same employer, submit the ‘Essential terms of employment’ form filled in by the employer. Your employment contract or principal terms of work do not have to be sent to the unemployment fund again, unless there are changes in them.